Personalized, compassionate breast care for women
We are a surgical practice specializing in diagnosis and management of breast disease. Our breast surgeons are part of the interdisciplinary team of breast care specialists at The Barbara Brodsky Comprehensive Breast Center at Bryn Mawr Hospital.
From your first visit, one of our experienced breast surgeons will be with you at each step in your care, helping you understand your diagnosis and options for treatment and guiding your care toward the best possible outcomes.
We provide a full range of breast care services personalized to each patient’s needs and situation.
- Care of women at high risk for breast cancer
- Evaluation of new or existing breast concerns
- Breast biopsy
- Diagnostic testing
- Management of high-risk lesions
- Surgical treatment of breast cancer
- Sentinel node biopsy
- Radioactive seed localization
- Catheter placement for local radiation therapy (brachytherapy)
- Second opinions – Our surgical specialists welcome the opportunity to provide patients with a second opinion about a breast biopsy, diagnosis or recommended treatment
Scheduling an appointment
- Flexible appointments, including some evenings, and online scheduling available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.