Personalized, compassionate care
Our board-certified providers offer personalized compassionate care for adults age 18 through geriatrics. We provide exceptional care to our patient using the highest level of clinical standards and promote healthy lifestyles. Our services include EKGs, immunizations, routine blood and spirometry test.
We are located in the lower level of the Ashcroft Clubhouse. Convenient parking available, or, if you prefer, the campus shuttle can drop you off at our front door.
On Wednesdays, you are invited to meet our physicians from 12:00–1:00 pm in the bistro (they alternate between Bradford & Ashcroft).
Scheduling an appointment
- Flexible appointments available
- Telemedicine services available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.