The road to wellness starts at the Main Line Health Center in Concordville located on 100+ acres in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania.
This three-story, 131,000-square-foot facility serves as a premier destination for health and wellness, and will provide a setting for convenient, easily accessible care for the community.
The many services offered at the health center include:
- Primary care physicians
- Specialty care physicians, including Lankenau Heart Institute and obstetrics & gynecology specialists
- Urgent care center
- Monday–Friday 9:00 am–9:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am–4:00 pm
- Sunday 9:00 am–2:00 pm
- Holidays 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Imaging, including CT, 3D mammography, ultrasound, general X-ray and DEXA scan
- Laboratory services
- Nemours duPont Pediatrics
- Bryn Mawr Rehab rehabilitation services and Concussion Program
- Occupational and travel health
And to make it just a little easier to meet your health and wellness goals, we offer a full-service fitness and aquatic center featuring:
- Cardiovascular, strength and free-weight equipment
- Group fitness classes, including Zumba, cycling, yoga, boxing, GRIT, Pilates, barré and aqua
- Salt-water filtered pools, featuring a lap pool, spa pool and therapy pool
- Full-amenity locker rooms with sauna, steam room and towel services
So come visit our new Main Line Health Center in Concordville — a place for exceptional health care for your exceptionally busy life.