Dr. Sharon Sweinberg is a Board Certified Allergist-Immunologist with special interest in asthma, food/drug allergies, eczema.
Dr. Sweinberg graduated magna cum laude from Ithaca College and received her medical degree from The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine.. She completed a Pediatric Residency at M.S. Hershey Medical Center, Pennsylvania State University where she was also chief resident. After completing an Allergy/Immunology Fellowship at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia she became a member of the the Allergy Staff at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia before joining Main Line Allergy.
- 2002 - Top Pediatrician--Consumer Research Council of America
- 2008 - Best of Main Line Times
- 2015 - Top Doc--Delaware Valley Consumer Checkbook
- Named in Who's Who Doctors of America
CURRENT MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- American Academy of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
- Pennsylvania Allergy Society
COMMUNITY/TEAM CLINICAL AFFILIATIONS
Accepting New Patients
Pediatric Allergy & Immunology