All applicants interested in training at Lankenau Medical Center in the Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Our program only accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) system. We begin reviewing the applications in July and interview applicants September through October. The deadline for receiving your completed application is September 30. We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
All applications must include:
- ERAS common application form
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Medical school dean’s letter and medical school transcripts
- USMLE scores step 1, 2, 3
- COMLEX scores level 1, 2, 3
- Board scores if applicable
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
For additional questions or concerns, please contact:
Lankenau Medical Building West
100 East Lancaster Avenue, Suite 230
Wynnewood, PA 19096