- Weekly core curriculum lectures covering all aspects of interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular disease.
- Weekly Heart Team meeting to discuss complex coronary artery disease cases for best management decisions.
- Cardiology Grand Rounds featuring leading experts in cardiology discussing current and clinically important topics.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery/Cardiology conference discusses surgical/structural treatment of cardiovascular issues.
- Research conference discusses our divisional ongoing research projects.
- Journal club discusses recent articles of interest in our field.
- Morbidity and Mortality Conference meets quarterly to discuss appropriate cases across the four-hospital Main Line Health Hospitals’ Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories.