Interested applicants must have completed a degree in:
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Nursing (MSN)
- A health or business-related field from an accredited graduate program
Candidates must also be self starters willing to work in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary, system environment.
*Candidates who will receive their master’s degree upon completion of this fellowship are eligible to apply. You must be legally eligible to work in the United States to apply.
How to apply
Applications will be posted early August 2023. Interested applicants should plan to upload the following in one PDF when submitting your application online:
- Cover letter
- One-page personal statement describing how the Main Line Health system fellowship will help you achieve your goals
- Three letters of reference (one from your academic program director)
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
Applications can be submitted online through Careers at Main Line Health. Cover Letters and Recommendation Letters may be addressed to “The Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee.” Recommendation letters or transcripts that cannot be uploaded should be emailed directly to [email protected] (Megan Rapuano, current Administrative Fellow) with the subject line, “Administrative Fellowship Application.”
Check back in summer of 2024 to learn more and join one of our informational webinars!
- Application opens: Early August 2024
- Application deadline: Late August/Early September 2024
- Video conference interviews: Mid-September 2024
- Final on-site interviews: Mid-Late September 2024
- Selection announcement: Late September 2024
- Start date: July 2025