Interested applicants must have completed a degree in:
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Public Health (MPH)
- A health or business-related field from an accredited graduate program
Candidates must also be self starters willing to work in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, system environment.
*Candidates who will receive their master’s degree upon completion of this fellowship are eligible to apply. You must be legally eligible to work in the United States to apply.
How to apply
Interested applicants should upload the following in one PDF when submitting your application online:
- Cover letter
- One page personal statement describing how the Main Line Health system fellowship will help you achieve your goals
- Three letters of reference (one from your program director)
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
Applications can be submitted online through Careers at Main Line Health when it opens in mid-August. Recommendation letters or transcripts that cannot be uploaded should be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (Caitlin Petrakis, MPP, current administrative fellow) with the subject line, “Administrative Fellowship.”
Check back later for link to apply.
Application opens: August 2019
Application deadline: Friday, September 13, 2019 at 5:00 pm EST
Selection announcement date: October 2019
Start date: July 2020