Main Line Health’s Learn Well Live Well program is designed to give you the knowledge you need to take an active role in managing your health. Join us for our health and wellness fair devoted to senior wellness.
8:30–10:00 am – registration, continental breakfast, health screenings and information booths
- Learn about the wide-ranging programs and resources offered by Main Line Health and partners.
- Participate in screenings, including blood pressure, stroke, and balance.
10:00–11:00 am – panel discussion with Q&A
- “Small changes today, big health rewards tomorrow” – panel discussion moderated by Karen Rogers, 6abc.
- Taking care of your mind and body: Jennifer Hwang, DO, Geriatric and Family Medicine Practitioner
- It’s never too late to boost heart health: Donald Ferrari, DO, Cardiologist
- Lower your cancer risk: Michael Dabrow, DO, Hematologist/Oncologist
- Falls prevention: Michelle Norris, DPT, GCS, Physical Therapist, Geriatric Certified Specialist