Join Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital and the Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania for the Race to Recovery on Saturday, May 11, 2019 at East Goshen Park. Race to Recovery offers everyone the opportunity to have fun and to support the Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania.
For avid runners,it’s a 5K scenic timed course; for beginner runners, a fun, supportive run; for kids, families and those who don’t run, a healthy one-mile walk; and for those on wheels, a good one-mile wheelchair roll! This is a rain or shine event.
- 9:00 am: registration
- 10:30 am: 5K race begins
- 10:45 am: One mile walk/roll begins
Want to help? You can participate in many ways:
- Register and run, walk or roll
- Start a fundraising team
- Join a fundraising team
- Sponsor a participant or team
- Become a corporate sponsor for the event
Proceeds from the Race to Recovery will help fund:
- The Brain Injury Program at Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital
- Support groups
- BrainSTEPS support for school re-entry
- Education for medical personnel and social service agencies
- Fitting and distribution of bicycle helmets at Brain Safety Fairs
No refunds or exchanges. Date/time may be changed or event may be canceled due to extreme weather. Please refer to runsignup.com/Race/PA/WestChester/Race2Recovery for updates.