Join Women's Heart Initiative for a special ladies' night out, supporting women's heart health. Terrain is inspired by the idea of merging house and garden. A picturesque horticultural setting is paired with seasonal menus inspired by local growers. Enjoy hors d'oeuvres and wine while touring the gardens.
- Enjoy live container garden demos and hands-on tutorials.
- Don’t miss the runway show of trendy spring styles from Anthropologie, Gingy’s and Louella.
- Sip on lovely wines provided by Winc and mingle while strolling through the beautiful gardens.
- Delight in a hand-selected seasonal menu inspired by local growers.
- Exciting raffles and door prizes.
Meet our evening’s emcee
Savvy Main Line’s Caroline O’Halloran has written for national magazines, collegiate publications and regional newspapers. In her pre-Savvy days, Caroline was the associate editor of the Main Line Times, Main Line Suburban Life and mainlinemedianews.com, the founding editor of the fashion, beauty, health and fitness publication, Flair, and editor of the features, education and society sections of Main Line Life.
Caroline began her journalism career as a producer, reporter and anchor for an all-news radio station in Providence, R.I. She is a proud graduate of Merion Mercy Academy and Brown University where she majored in Health and Society. She has two grown children and lives in Malvern, Pa. with her husband, Rich, and their beagle mutt, Lucy.
Thank you to our sponsors
Ilonka Floral Decorator
Tish Long Flowers