Main Line Health's FREE six-session behavior management program will provide practical counseling and support to help smokers quit. The program will focus on problem-solving techniques, behavior modification strategies, skills training and stress management. Participants may be eligible to receive FREE Nicotine Replacement Therapy.
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 from 2:00–3:30 pm
- Thursday, January 17, 2019 from 2:00–3:30 pm – NOTE: This meeting will be held in Conference Room C)
- Thursday, January 24, 2019 from 2:00–3:30 pm
- Thursday, January 31, 2019 from 2:00–3:30 pm
- Thursday, February 7, 2019 from 2:00–3:30 pm
- Thursday, February 14, 2019 from 2:00–3:30 pm
This Southeastern Pennsylvania (SEPA) Tobacco Control Project is supported by the Health Promotion Council and funded through a grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Tom Wolf, Governor.