Please join TECA Newtown Square and Main Line Health as we work to raise support and awareness to defeat breast cancer during the Think Pink, Live Green: The planet friendly guide to healthy breasts educational networking event! Program includes:
- Passed hors d'oeuvres
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- One complimentary Pink signature drink
- Event signature dessert
- Think Pink, Live Green presentation by Marisa C. Weiss, MD, director of breast health outreach and director of breast radiation oncology at Lankenau Medical Center, and chief medical officer and founder of breastcancer.org
- The importance of genetic testing, presented by Jamie Mushlin, genetics counselor at at Main Line Health
- The benefits of mindfulness and yoga, presented by Maureen Fleagle, physical therapist at Main Line Health
- An exciting Q&A session with guest speakers
- A special "Event Favor", compliments of Bridgee Bees Floral Creations
- Take-away gift bag for each guest!
Registration is required. $30 per person payment will be collected at the door.
A portion of event proceeds will be donated to breastcancer.org.