Come join us for an opportunity to speak with other breastfeeding mothers, share your breastfeeding experiences, and check your baby's weight. At no cost to you, our internationally board-certified Lactation Consultants can provide personalized support and care including information about:
- Basic breastfeeding
- Positioning and latching the baby at the breast
- Dealing with breastfeeding difficulties that may arise
- Breastfeeding twins or triplets
- Breastfeeding a premature or special needs baby
- Breastfeeding even when medical issues arise with mom or baby
- Continuing to breastfeed after going back to work or school
Janet Graczyk, IBCLC will be leading the discussions and a scale is provided to weigh babies.
There is no charge for the group and no reservations are necessary. Feel free to bring a beverage and a snack. Breastfeeding babies and their siblings are welcome. Please note, support groups do not meet on holidays. Call 1.866.CALL.MLH (1.866.225.5654) for weather cancellations, meeting dates, room locations or directions to the group meetings.
Note to newcomers: Please call ahead to confirm the meeting is occurring as scheduled.