Come join us for an opportunity to speak with other breastfeeding mothers, share your breastfeeding experiences, and check your baby's weight. At no cost to you, our internationally board-certified Lactation Consultants can provide personalized support and care including information about:
- Basic breastfeeding
- Positioning and latching the baby at the breast
- Dealing with breastfeeding difficulties that may arise
- Breastfeeding twins or triplets
- Breastfeeding a premature or special needs baby
- Breastfeeding even when medical issues arise with mom or baby
- Continuing to breastfeed after going back to work or school
A scale will be provided to weigh babies.
Janet Graczyk, IBCLC will be leading the discussions and a scale is provided to weigh babies.
There is no charge for the group and no reservations are necessary. Feel free to bring a beverage and a snack. Breastfeeding babies and their siblings are welcome. Please note, support groups do not meet on holidays. Questions? Call our Warmline 484.565.8075 and a board-certified lactation consultant will return your message promptly.
Note to newcomers: Please call ahead to confirm the meeting is occurring as scheduled.
Can't make the Wednesday meetings? Join us on Mondays instead at Paoli Hospital.