If I signed up for payroll deduction last year, will it roll over to this year?
No, you must sign up again for the 2017 campaign.
How do I make a one-time gift by check or cash?
Return the form you received at home, or, visit your local development office to complete a campaign gift form. You can also print the pledge form online.
How do I make a credit card donation?
There are two ways to give by credit card:
- Securely online at mainlinehealth.org/ways-to-give. Select the entity you’d like to support, complete all required fields, and be sure to type “Employee Giving Campaign” in the comments section.
- Use the campaign gift form you received at home, or stop at your campus development office and complete one.
Where does my donation go?
That’s up to you! Rest assured that your gift goes directly toward the entity and program of your choosing.
What is the campaign goal?
This year’s baseline goal has been set at 2,450 employee donors.
Is this the same as the United Way Campaign?
No. United Way raises money for thousands of non-profit organizations. Employee Giving, on the other hand, directly benefits Main Line Health programs and services.
Why should I make a personal contribution when I already give to Main Line Health in so many ways?
- Every gift makes a difference!
- As a non-profit organization, Main Line Health relies on charitable contributions from a variety of supporters.
- High employee participation inspires the external community to support Main Line Health.
Am I able to increase or adjust my gift amount once I submit my payroll pledge online?
After clicking the submit button, you can not alter your election. The system will process your gift as a SECOND gift, rather than an adjusted gift. Should you wish to change or increase your gift, you must contact your development office, or email Abbie Mahala.
When will I start seeing my payroll deductions come out of my paycheck?
Payroll deductions begin the first pay period in July 2017 and go through the last paycheck in June 2018.
Who do I contact with questions about my gift?
Call the Annual Giving office at 580.4195 or email Abbie Mahala.
When does the campaign end?
The last day to make a gift and be counted toward this year’s campaign totals is June 2.