Welcome to Main Line Health!
Congratulations on your decision to join our organization! We are pleased that you will be working with us and want to ensure that your introduction to Main Line Health is positive and productive.
Below are the links to many of the Main Line Health policy and procedures. We believe it is important for all new members to have a thorough understanding of these documents. As part of your on-boarding, you are required to review these policies prior to your first day.
If you have any questions, please contact your recruiter.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) (PDF)
- Child Abuse Clearance Instructions - Waiver Form (PDF)
*This form must be printed, completed, signed and returned to your Human Resources department by your first day.
- Code of Conduct and Behaviors that Undermine a Culture of Safety (PDF)
- Communications Technology Usage (PDF)
- Confidentiality Policy (PDF)
- Criminal Convictions and Sanction Policy (PDF)
- Dress Code and Professional Appearance (PDF)
- Hand and Fingernail Hygiene Policy (PDF)
- Infection Control, Fire Safety, and Code Blue (PDF)
- Influenza Vaccination (PDF)
- Sexual Harassment Policy (PDF)
- Social Media Participation Policy (PDF)
- Solicitation - Distribution Policy (PDF)
- Staff Rights (PDF)
- Tobacco and Nicotine Use Impact on Employment (PDF)
- Workers' Compensation Information (PDF)
- Workers' Compensation - Employee Rights and Responsibilities (PDF)