Number of servings: 4
4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
⅔ cup fresh or frozen spinach, finely chopped
⅔ cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup marinara sauce
- Lay two tortillas on a flat surface. Divide spinach and cheese between the tortillas.
- Top with remaining two tortillas.
- Place skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat pan with cooking spray.
- Gently slide one pizzadilla into the pan and cook until light golden brown on one side (about one to two minutes.
- Using a thin spatula, gently flip over the pizzadilla and cook for 30–60 seconds more or until cheese is fully melted.
- Remove pizzadilla and cut into triangles. Repeat with remaining pizzadilla.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
- Wrap and refrigerate leftovers to take to school for lunch.