Number of servings: 4
4 whole wheat pitas
1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
½ cup fresh or frozen spinach
¼ of cucumber, sliced
½ teaspoon black pepper
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place yogurt, spinach, cucumber, salt and pepper into food processor or blender. Process until smooth, about one minute.
3. Place dip into a bowl and refrigerate until chips are done.
4. Cut pitas into eight wedges and arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
6. Bake for five minutes or until light golden brown and crispy.
Serving size: 8 chips and ½ cup of dip
Calories from fat: 215
Total Fat: 1.5 grams
Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Sodium: 410 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 38 grams
Protein: 12 grams