My Main Line Health Chart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
What can I do with My Main Line Health Chart?
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits – See available times in your internal or family medicine provider’s schedule. Just select a date and time for your next well or sick visits.
- Request prescription renewals – Send a prescription renewal request to your doctor with just a click.
- View your lab and test results – Most lab results are available within one to two business days.
- Send secure messages to your care team – Do you have a non-urgent medical question? Use My Main Line Health Chart to message your providers.
- Coordinate care for your family – With a proxy account, you can facilitate the care of an adult family member just as you would your own.
- View portions of your medical record – Get instant access to your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications, and test results.
- Pay your medical bills – Easily view your account summary and pay your bills from within the secure website.
Access My Main Line Health Chart
Want to sign up for an account? An access code will be provided for you the next time you see a Main Line HealthCare provider or during your next visit to a Main Line Health facility.
Already have an account or an activation code? Then visit my.mainlinehealth.org to log in or open the Google Play or Apple App Store to download the “MyChart” app on your mobile device.
Or, if you’d like to set up an account before your next appointment, just complete our short form and a member of our team will create your account.
Need help using My Main Line Health Chart?
Do you have additional questions? Be sure to visit our FAQ page for answers.
If you need assistance, please call our 24/7/365 portal help desk at 484.580.1080 or send a message securely using our support form.
Please note: My Main Line Health Chart should never be used for emergency or urgent issues. If you are experiencing a medical emergency or need urgent medical care, call 911 immediately, go to your local emergency room or call your doctor.