Per Diem Perinatal Sonographer opening - Bryn Mawr & Paoli
Hospitals. RDMS AB, OB/GYN a MUST. 3+yrs expr, with 1 yr high-risk
obstetrical ultrasound. NT preferred.
The Senior perinatal ultrasound performs diagnostic ultrasounds on
obstetrical patients in the PTC and documents clinical findings.
1. Graduation from approved program in Radiology Technology preferred or
graduation from accredited school of Allied Health Field.
2. Completion of one year formal training in ultrasonography.
3. Successful completion of all orientation requirements.
B. LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, REGISTRATION
1. Current certification.
2. Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.
3. Abdominal and OB/GYN certification.
1. Minimum three years experience.
2. At least one year high-risk obstetrical ultrasound experience
D. OTHER REQUIREMENTS
1. Expertise is required in ultrasound guided needle sampling, prenatal
diagnostic, biophysical testing including doppler velocimetry.
2. Fetal pediatric echocardiography experience preferred.
For more information, call 1.866.CALL.MLH.