At the Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, we invite organizations to sponsor various events and programs that we have each year at the Institute.
Some of these include:
- Art Gallery Openings (Spring and Fall): Art exhibits that feature the work of local artists whose work is abstract in nature.
- Community Programming: Informational events open to the general public related to research, health, and other important community issues.
- Summer Internship Program: Students are selected from over 100 candidates to participate in this eight-week program.
- Graduate Education Programs: We host graduate students from PCOM, St. Joseph's University, Drexel University, & Thomas Jefferson University in our laboratories.
Benefits of Sponsorship can include:
- Sponsor name and logo prominently displayed and announced at event
- Sponsor name and logo featured on our web site, including a link to the sponsor’s web site
- Sponsor name and logo included in our newsletter, LIMR LINK, which is distributed to over 12,000 individuals through both direct and electronic mail.
- Sponsor name and/or logo in any publicity or printed materials, such as a program, press releases, or posters, associated with the event
- Recognition in the LIMR Annual Report which is sent to over 500 individuals
- Opportunity for company display or booth for certain events
These are just of the few of the ways that your corporate sponsorship could be acknowledged. For each program there are additional outlets for recognition. We are happy to work with you to tailor an appropriate package.