Log in to Work/Life Resources >
If your employer has added web-based work/life services, you can access them by clicking the link above and logging in under your company name. Check with your employer for your eligibility or call FIRSTCALL at 1-800-382-2377 to find out the services included in your plan.
Online services are customized for each company and may include:
- Family/Caregiving Module: A collection of web-based resources for managing the care and education of family members.
- Resource Centers: A collection of web-based modules offering articles, interactive self-assessments, audio clips, skill builders and further links. (This is also available in Spanish.)
- Resource Locators: Child/eldercare, all levels of education, locator databases, support articles, resource links and interactive tools.
- Online updates: Monthly focus on topics that matter
- Assisted Searches: Some plans include an option that allows you to request, via the web, information on child/eldercare resources.
- Live Connect: enlists "chat technology" to allow you to communicate directly with a counselor specializing in child or eldercare, via the Web.
- Savings Center: Discounts on goods & services
- Relocation Center: Information on housing, schools and related topics
- Online Seminars: Monthly webinars on current topics
- Learning Center: Interactive lessons to improve your mental and physical health and relationships at work, school and home.
Log in to Online Legal Resources >
Our online legal resources offer:
- Legal Library
- Financial Library
- Financial Tools & Calculators
- Legal Forms
A password is required for access to this site, which is available only to employees of FIRSTCALL companies and organizations who have selected this option. Call 1-800-382-2377 for your password.
For a consultation with an attorney or financial specialist, please call 1-800-382-2377. (Note: Employment Law is not covered by the legal plan.)