Welcome to FIRSTCALL, Your Employee Assistance Program.
Through in-person counseling, telephone and Internet resourcing, innovative Web site programming and printed materials, FIRSTCALL provides the assistance employees and families need to address and resolve the personal, family and work/life issues that interfere with their ability to perform their job.
Click each section title for details.
FIRSTCALL Core Services for the Employee/Family Member
- Toll-free 800 number with 24/7 accessibility
- Assessment/Problem definition/Personal plan for resolution
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Short-term counseling - telephonic or face-to-face
- Referral Assistance
- Employee Legal Consultation
- Family Mediation
- Financial Consultation
- FIRSTCALL Web Site - Articles & Resources
- Family Caregiver Website with Child/Eldercare services locators
FIRSTCALL Core Services for the Employer/Manager
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Behavioral Risk Management
- Management/Supervisory Consultation
- Conflict Mediation
- Work-site Crisis/Trauma Intervention
- Seminars & Education Programs
- Program Promotion
- Online Orientation
- Quality Assurance
- Utilization Reports
FIRSTCALL Program Enhancements
- Health Risk Assessment
- Wellness Coaching
- Enhanced Personalized Work/Life Services
- Health Advocacy and Referral Services
- SAP/DOT Services
- Fitness for Duty
- Policy Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Management Development
Options for Customizing Your EAP Plan
Employers have the opportunity to customize their core package of Employee Assistance Program services as well as to choose from a menu of program enhancement services.
For more information, call 484-337-4411 or email the Director of Business Development.