Main Line Health employs over 10,000 individuals in a wide variety of
clinical and non-clinical fields and at multiple hospitals and locations
across the Philadelphia suburbs. Listed below are some of our newest,
most urgently needed and most in-demand job openings at all levels.
The Staff Nurse will implement the steps of the nursing process in
assessing and rendering physiological and psychological care for
patients. Utilizing knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span of these patients, the Staff Nurse will
demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide age
appropriate care. The Staff Nurse will demonstrate competencies in
evidence based nursing practice, making clinical decisions using the
best available research evidence, clinical expertise and patient
preference. The Staff Nurse will be engaged in clinical,
departmental, and shared governance initiatives, resulting in a superior
patient experience. The Staff Nurse will identify each patient¿s
requirements in accordance with regulatory standards and MLH policies
1. Graduation from an accredited school of professional nursing.
2. BSN or higher Nursing degree preferred.
3. Ability to communicate sufficiently in English to perform job duties.
Licensures & Certifications:
1. A current PA RN license or temporary practice permit to practice in
2. Maintains validation of current BLS training (CPR).
3. Certification in specialty area desired.
For more information, call 1.866.CALL.MLH.