Main Line Health employs over 10,000 individuals in a wide variety of clinical and non-clinical fields and at multiple hospitals and locations across the Philadelphia suburbs. Listed below are some of our newest, most urgently needed and most in-demand job openings at all levels.
In addition to the hot jobs listed below, candidates are also invited to search a complete listing of Main Line Health openings and apply for a position online.
The Staff Nurse will implement the steps of the nursing process in assessing and rendering physiological and psychological care for patients. Utilizing knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of these patients, the Staff Nurse will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide age appropriate care. The Staff Nurse will demonstrate competencies in evidence based nursing practice, making clinical decisions using the best available research evidence, clinical expertise and patient preference. The Staff Nurse will be engaged in clinical, departmental, and shared governance initiatives, resulting in a superior patient experience. The Staff Nurse will identify each patient¿s requirements in accordance with regulatory standards and MLH policies and procedures.
1. Graduation from an accredited school of professional nursing.
2. BSN or higher Nursing degree preferred.
3. Ability to communicate sufficiently in English to perform job duties.
Licensures & Certifications:
1. A current PA RN license or temporary practice permit to practice in
2. Maintains validation of current BLS training (CPR).
3. Certification in specialty area desired.
© 2014 Main Line Health